Shipping Associate APPLY NOW
We are looking for an experienced Shipper to work with their team to ensure daily shipping and distribution operations are completed. You and your team will be the one to ensure complete orders are shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
A successful shipper is well-organized and excels in communication. They must be comfortable with paperwork and information systems and have great knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures.
The goal is to ensure that the shipping processes are running smoothly and effectively.
- Use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders
- Manage all important documents such as advanced shipping notice, pick slips.
- Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment
- Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders
- Collaborate with warehouse, purchasing and other managers to optimize processes
- Resolve issues regarding shipped orders
- Ensure compliance to legal regulations and company policies
- Report to management on activities and issues
- Solid knowledge of logistics procedures
- Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- English (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
|||Idaho Falls, Idaho|||Production||||||FwEStu9IgwLElOlX|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||10|||12|||true